This weekend I got called in to work, which is not an issue for me. However I do feel a bit disoriented, I know it's Monday but it doesn't feel like it!
So even with a shortened weekend I did manage to get out and about and do quite a few things as well as go to work. The weather was so much better than last weekend for a start, it was still cold but at least it was sunny!
Firstly I saw the movie Antman on Friday night with a friend, I hadn't heard too much about it beforehand so I was pleasantly surprised because it was amazing and hilarious! I would highly recommend it (if you haven't already seen it). You also learn quite a lot about ants!
On Saturday morning I tried a new place for breakfast called Ollie & Ari. I loved it, it has a quirky interior that was renovated by the owner, an interesting menu and great coffee! I had the homemade crumpets and they were perfection!
Then on Sunday because the weather was nice I just went on a bit of an explore around St Kilda on my way to dance rehearsals on the other side of the city. So with working on Saturday and Sunday evenings it was a pretty packed weekend! I am still in recovery mode!
Also thought I would share with you some Links I Love:
- This made me laugh. The CEO from Frito-Lay typed his Google searches into Twitter instead of Google. I haven't tweeted my google searches but I have definitely typed into messages and stuff!! He thought someone was watching his Google searches and posting to Twitter
- These Creme Brûlée topped Cinnamon Rolls are on top of my baking list! I am completely obsessed with these at the moment!
- Some amazing Aerial Photography of salt flats in northern Australia. It looks so surreal. That blue!
- Saw this on Facebook and it actually exists! This Pokeball Soap makes me real happy! It has a random Pokemon inside!!
- Since cutting my hair short I have been a little lost on how to style it. I've just been straightening it but soon I will be investing in a curling wand to achieve this look created by Essiebutton
Hope you all have a great week!